Inframation’s annual US P3 Infrastructure Forum is the must-attend event for anyone considering themselves serious players in the US P3 market.
It’s the one week in June where everyone meets in New York from across the US and beyond.
We bring the market together for two days of discussion and networking saving you numerous business trips.
The event is annually attended by senior delegates travelling in from CA, NY, NJ, FL, TX, VA, MI, NV, AZ and CO, just to name a few states.
These are joined by attendees from Canada, Europe and Australia.
The forum is always extremely well-attended by the industry’s key players including:
• Government: State and Federal public officials and other regional transportation authorities
• Infrastructure Developers/Corporates: CEOs, CFOs and Managing Directors
• Infrastructure Funds: CEOs and Managing Directors
• Institutional Investors: Pension Funds and other sources of institutional capital
• Funders: Heads of Infrastructure Finance from the industry’s big hitters